Seeking Counsel for Slip and Fall Cases Massachusetts - Boston - Other services, Boston - 2762454


Classified ad details
 Back  Print

Seeking Counsel for Slip and Fall Cases Massachusetts - Other services

Ref. number: 2762454 Updated: 18-03-2019 07:46

Offering: Other services in United States, Massachusetts, Boston

If you have slipped and fallen on another's property, including as a tenant in property owned by another, the owner of the property may be liable. That means you may have grounds for a lawsuit against the owner to compensate you for your injuries. Compensation can include medical costs, lost wages, disfigurement and even emotional trauma. Slip and falls can be life changing - a broken hip or other injury can stay with you forever. It is strongly recommended that you hire an attorney who will see to it that you are compensated wholly for the past, present and future. There are many lawyers in Massachusetts who specialize in personal injury cases and slip and falls cases specifically. It is important that you find the right one for you - someone who listens to you, understands your case and wants to fight for you to ensure that you are properly compensated. If you are in Massachusetts and looking for best Slip and Fall Attorney Massachusetts, then you must check out: Contact Information: Ladas Law Firm, P.C. 90 Rockland Street, Suite 4 Hanover, MA 02339 USA

Contact information
First name: ladas
Last name: law
Ask about this ad
Email *
Retype E-mail Address *
Main personal information
First name:  
Last name:  
Phone number:  
Mobile number:  
Please enter your message below to send it to ad owner.
Your message: *

Our button:

Button code